Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Professional Artist Core Member Now with 35% more nonsenseAustralia Groups :iconrenderfist: Renderfist
Illustrators Collective
Recent Activity
Deviant for 8 Years
2 Month Core Membership
Statistics 343 Deviations 43,344 Comments 1,303,848 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Intergalactic Zen by Loopydave
Mature content
Intergalactic Zen :iconloopydave:Loopydave 708 157
Finished poster! by Loopydave Finished poster! :iconloopydave:Loopydave 749 241 The Martian by Loopydave The Martian :iconloopydave:Loopydave 455 166 Name that movie (Mars edition) by Loopydave Name that movie (Mars edition) :iconloopydave:Loopydave 900 287 Will and Grace by Loopydave Will and Grace :iconloopydave:Loopydave 190 68 Trio by Loopydave Trio :iconloopydave:Loopydave 609 93 K2so details by Loopydave K2so details :iconloopydave:Loopydave 621 121 Not the Droid you are looking for... by Loopydave Not the Droid you are looking for... :iconloopydave:Loopydave 837 234 Cherry Crocmas! by Loopydave Cherry Crocmas! :iconloopydave:Loopydave 796 164 Herc bend things by Loopydave Herc bend things :iconloopydave:Loopydave 354 132 Tesla by Loopydave Tesla :iconloopydave:Loopydave 966 275 Black Lagoon by Loopydave
Mature content
Black Lagoon :iconloopydave:Loopydave 472 138
Ash for Prez! by Loopydave Ash for Prez! :iconloopydave:Loopydave 670 190 You remind me of the babe... by Loopydave You remind me of the babe... :iconloopydave:Loopydave 1,106 247 Venus Dahling by Loopydave Venus Dahling :iconloopydave:Loopydave 349 164 My little friend by Loopydave My little friend :iconloopydave:Loopydave 499 197

Random Favourites

Can't not by PapaNinja Can't not :iconpapaninja:PapaNinja 423 62 Jason Seiler Portrait by Meesimo Jason Seiler Portrait :iconmeesimo:Meesimo 25 4 Jean Luc Picard - caricature by fantasio Jean Luc Picard - caricature :iconfantasio:fantasio 287 90 army girl 3 colored by lazeedog army girl 3 colored :iconlazeedog:lazeedog 1,591 83 Punkie fairy by Pintureiro
Mature content
Punkie fairy :iconpintureiro:Pintureiro 959 78
Guinness by diesel704 Guinness :icondiesel704:diesel704 57 11 Milja by uncannyman Milja :iconuncannyman:uncannyman 11 2 Christmas Hippo by RobbVision Christmas Hippo :iconrobbvision:RobbVision 3,436 541 Zhora by MarkRaats
Mature content
Zhora :iconmarkraats:MarkRaats 588 190
Go fish by maringouin Go fish :iconmaringouin:maringouin 5,698 509 'Oil Can. . .' by Artsammich 'Oil Can. . .' :iconartsammich:Artsammich 2,169 109 My Dreamscape by dasAdam My Dreamscape :icondasadam:dasAdam 128 62 Subabysse II by PapaNinja Subabysse II :iconpapaninja:PapaNinja 3,428 153 guilty by urban-barbarian guilty :iconurban-barbarian:urban-barbarian 1,447 269 All the girls by kinkei All the girls :iconkinkei:kinkei 3,413 194 Swallows, momentarily still by Lil-el-art Swallows, momentarily still :iconlil-el-art:Lil-el-art 16 14
Here's an interview I did with 3DTotal a little while back and promptly forgot about it. 

www.3dtotal.com/interview/883-…

There are pictures! And words! Find out about my shapely elbows, my plans for world conquest (none) and who Mr Metcalfe is!

No refund on your time spend reading, may contain nuts... or at least someone who is nuts. You have been warned.

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconrheyankaj:
rheyankaj Featured By Owner May 9, 2017
yes, you are brilliant caricatures 
Reply
:iconloopydave:
Loopydave Featured By Owner May 13, 2017  Professional
Most kind of you to say!
Reply
:iconrheyankaj:
rheyankaj Featured By Owner 1 day ago
Hope you always work
Reply
:iconcapscesdigitalink:
CapscesDigitalInk Featured By Owner Apr 26, 2017  Professional General Artist
Your caricatures are absolutely brilliant!
Reply
:iconloopydave:
Loopydave Featured By Owner Apr 26, 2017  Professional
Thanks Don.... always fascinated by peoples faces!
Reply
:iconlordlard:
LordLard Featured By Owner Apr 19, 2017
Loving the 35% - thank you...
Reply
:iconloopydave:
Loopydave Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2017  Professional
The 35% thanks you back - though it did leave the other 65% wondering ;)
Cheers!
Reply
:iconlordlard:
LordLard Featured By Owner Apr 22, 2017
Gotta love a little nonsense now and then :-)
Reply
:iconijmaloneart:
IJMaloneart Featured By Owner Apr 10, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Amazing. You´re a master. Incredible. 
I want to be like you ... I really want to be like you ... hahaha ... really, you are an inspiration for an amateur like me. Thank you
Reply
:iconloopydave:
Loopydave Featured By Owner Apr 13, 2017  Professional
Thank YOU for the kind words... appreciate you taking the time to look around :)
Reply
Add a Comment: